Small Powerboat & RIB Master MCA Recognised

IYT WW Small Powerboat RIB Master Training is designed especially for tenders of big/main yachts.

• Covers vessels up to 15m
• Operation in coastal regions – in sight of land
• Driven by outboard or inboard motors
• In fair weather
• No horsepower limitations

Course Outline
This three day course covers two days of theory and one day of practical boat handling including:
• Safety at sea
• VHF Radio operations
• Small powerboats and rigid inflatable boats
• Launching and recovery
• Anchors and anchoring
• Nautical terminology
• Boat handling under power
• Man overboard procedures
• Ropes and rope-work
• Basic rules of the road (collision regulations)
• Glossary of terms

How do I get my Small Powerboat & RIB Master certificate commercially endorsed?

The IYT “Master of Yachts” and the IYT “Small Powerboat & RIB Master” certificates do not require a “commercial endorsement” because they are commercial certificates.

The MCA has recognised 3 levels of IYT Master of Yachts Certificates and the Small Powerboat and RIB Master Certificate as being “Commercial” in their own right. They are:
• Master of Yachts Coastal/Mate 200 gross tons and Master for vessels <24 m
• Master of Yachts Limited <200 gross tons
• Master of Yachts Unlimited <200 gross tons
• Small Powerboat and RIB Master

Ed Sport News INFO
All the latest school sport and grass roots reports on ED Sport. News, reports, analysis and more.
  • Kategori yok
Latest Posts
Please fill all required widget settings!
Contact Info
Praesent quis risus nec mi feugiat vehicula. Sed nec feugiat arcu. Ut ligula metus, dapibus in sagittis lobortis, rhoncus nec libero.
  • Address Line 1
  • (123) 456 789