Summary of Our Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2008 by LRQA)
We are honoring to announce that Yeni Vira Superyacht & Sailing Academy is the only private Marine School certified for ISO 9001:2008 in Turkey by one of the World’s most trusted assurance firm, Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance – LRQA. Thorough implementation of a policy that places top priority on customer’s satisfaction and quality of our service and training standards. Yeni Vira Superyacht & Sailing Academy Policy has been established as the basic approach for gaining customer satisfaction and confidence.
By sharing this policy with Yachting and Sailing sector worldwide, Yeni Vira Superyacht & Sailing Academy is ensuring that customer’s satisfaction and quality of service and training standards are always considered first. In order to realize this policy, important measures and targets for our school have been prepared in the form of a medium-term quality management plan. Each department is working to achieve its targets.
Yeni Vira Superyacht & Sailing Academy Policy (excerpts)
We ensure maximum satisfaction and trust by our customers, paying the utmost attention to our customers and giving our top priority to the quality of service and training standards . Our concept is to make steady progress in quality based on quantitative measurement and analysis of accurate data. This basic concept is demonstrated in the following affirmation:
1. Achieving the industry’s top level Customer Satisfaction
2. Searching and providing advanced Marine Training programs that satisfy customers’ potential needs
3. Establishment and development of a global Quality System.
4. Quality Management in after graduation of students and customers. Monitoring the total life cycle of students and services.
5. Continued enhancement of Quality Assurance Process
6. Minimization of service and educational quality risks
7. Monitoring the modernization and progress of equipments and publications in Marine & Yachting Sector.